2K Epoxy Floor Paint - You Choose the Colour We'll Fill the Can
Barpimo® 2K Epoxy Floor Paint is excellent on concrete and cement floors. Easy to apply with good covering and filling power. High hardness and balanced elasticity. Resistant to abrasion, to wear, mopping, oil spills, mineral oil and other chemical agents and dirt in general. Eliminates the formation of dust on the floor, improves surface hardness, avoids erosion and wear and tear making the floor easier to clean.
- Available in just about any colour.
- 1 litre covers 7 - 9m2/lt
- 5-6 hours drying time.
- Repaint after 24 hours
- Ultra adhesive.
- Application by Brush, roll or spray
- Garage Workshops
- Warehouse Floors
- Factory Floors
- Shop Floors
How to apply
Stir the contents of the pot well. Prepare the amount to be used. Shake until completely mixed. Product is supplied in 3 containers - Component A (Paint) and Component B (hardener) Component C (thinners). Mix proportion (by volume): 3 parts of A" and 1 parts of "B"." and on the first coat thin 10 to 15 % with Epoxy thinner. Allow to sit for 30 minutes before using. Use with 3 max hours at 20 ºC. Apply in well ventilated area and in thin, even coats. Reapintable after 24 hours.
- 3 litr Kit Contains: 3 litres of Epoxy Floor paint + 1 litre of Epoxy hardener + 1 litre Epoxy thinners. This Kit will cover 35 to 45 sq/mt approx giving 1 coat.
- 19 litre Kit Contains: 12 litres of Epoxy Floor Paint + 4 litres of Epoxy hardener + 3 litres Epoxy thinners. This Kit will cover 133 to 171 sq/mt approx giving 1 coat.
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.