DeVilbiss GTiPRO Clear Spray Gun 1.3 Set Up
The GTiPRO-T2C-1.3 is a faster flow type aircap which is still compliant, but not HVLP, so is often designated for gloss & lacquer. All round gloss / clearcoat gun. Flow rate and fan pattern lend themselves towards a wetter application style.
Availability: In stock
- Using exactly the same ergonomically designed, drop forged aluminium body the GTi Pro has also been acclaimed for applying clear coats to the absolute optimum levels of gloss retention, light refraction and definition of image.
- Trans-Tech atomisation quality gives an equalled combination of speed and fineness of atomisation to retain gloss with economy of material use due to the high transfer efficiency.
- Choose from three Trans-Tech air caps and three fluid tip sizes to get the set up combination that best suits your application methods and material types.
- When developing the GTI Pro ease of maintenance and cleaning was uppermost on the agenda and this is in evidence in the trigger removal stud, the cartridge air valve, the self-adjust needle packing and the sealed off fluid tip threads.
- Technical Specification
- Air Inlet Thread - 1/4”
- Universal Weight (gun & cup) - 778 gms
- Air Cap & Ring - Plated Brass
- Fluid Tip - Stainless Steel
- Needle - Stainless Steel
- Cup capacity - 560 mls
- Air consumption - 11.7 cfm
Click On the Data Sheets to Download or View
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.