Easyline® Edge Line Marking Blue 750ml
Easyline® Dries in 10 minutes and is easy to apply with no mess and no wastage.
Availability: In stock
ROCOL® EASYLINE® Edge Marking Paint
- Traffic-grade’ epoxy lasts at least twice as long as the nearest competitor*.
- Up to 75 metres of line will be produced per 750ml can of aerosol paint (based on 50mm width) - enough to complete up to 9 regular car parking bays
- Saves time and money-extended life span and reduced need for re-painting
- Dries in 10 minutes, easy to apply, no mess, no wastage
- Highest paint content per can on the market-20% more than the rest
- Lowest Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) system on the market today
- Minimised environmental impact-non harmful to the environment and aquatic life
- Health and Safety focused-non toxic, non harmful and irritant free formula
- Aerosols are up to 50% stronger, each can is rated at 18 Bar minimum
- Utilises a unique propellant system to give consistent superior quality lines throughout the life of the can
- Complies with your legal obligations under European Directive 92/58/EEC
- Ideal for stencilling/free hand marking
*Tested using the internationally recognised test ASTM D4060 using a Taber Abraser
- A general guide to colour usage is; White = Line demarcation, Yellow = Caution/Hazard, Red = Danger/Warning/Fire Area, Blue = Prohibition/Restriction, Green = Direction/Route, Orange = Storage/Loading,Black & Grey = Cover existing lines
Click On the Data Sheets to Download or View
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.