How to Spray Paint a Car Brake Calliper
2. Make sure the colour is correct by spraying out on a test card.
3. Clean calipers using a good brake cleaner.
4. A wire brush may be needed to clean off badly corroded calipers. If this is the case finish my using P180 wet & dry sanding paper to smooth out the area.
5. Mask of all areas you don't wish to paint.
6. Apply several light coats allowing 10 minutes between each coat. The amount of coats you need to apply will depend on the colour you are spraying and the condition of the surface.
7. Allow caliper to dry for 24 hours before refitting.