How to Prep & Paint Floors.
Paint used is 2-Pack Epoxy Floor Paint Mixed Colour.
1. Check colour of Paint on a test card.
2. The surface must be clean, dry and free of any oils, greases,dust, loose paint, ect. Any holes or rough surface can be filled and sanded with Urki-Light Polyester Filler.
3. Mix paint with 50% Hardener and 10% thinner, tip use a mixing cup or a measuring stick.
Important, Mixed paint is only usable for a maximum of eight hours, so only mix what you need.
4. Pour mixed paint into tray and start painting, depending on the colour and condition of the Surface you may need to apply 1-3 coats, allow eight hours between coats.
8. Allow 24 hours to dry before Use.