How to Spray Leather Shoes
Paint used to spray Shoes was SEM Leather Aerosol Paint.
1. Make sure the colour is correct by spraying out on a test card.
2. Using a Grey Scotch Pad, make sure to abrade the shoe properly by rubbing in one direction.
3. Clean shoes using Plastic & Leather Cleaner.
4. Mask off all ares you do not wish to paint.
5. Apply the first light even coat of paint, allowing 10 minutes between each coat.
6. The number of coats needed will depend on the colour being sprayed and the condition of the shoe.