1. Check that your colour is a correct match.
2. Wash the hub cap with warm soapy water.
3. Make sure the hub cap is properly dried.
4. Mask off anywhere that you do not wish to paint.
5. Use a grey scotch pad to lightly key the surface.
6. Use ProXL Plactic pre cleaner to prep the area for painting.
7. Lightly apply the first coat of paint.
8. Allow 10 minutes drying time.
9. Apply a further 2/3 coats of your paint, always allowing 10 minutes between coats.
10. Leave dry for 24 hours before use.