Moldex® Classic FFP2 Mask Pk.20
Proven shape and durable FFP Mask.
Availability: In stock
FFP2 masks may be used with contaminant concentrations up to 10 times the workplace exposure limit (WEL).
They protect against harmful water and oil based particles. They don't protect against carcinogenic substances, radioactive particles, airborne biological agents of risk group 3 and enzymes.
The total leakage of an FFP2 mask is a maximum of 8%. At least 94% of contaminants are filtered out of the inhaled air.
Common applications for an FFP2 mask include handling soft wood, metal, plastics (not PVC) and oil mist.
- DuraMesh®: strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Loop strap for quick, simple and safe on and off
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Pack 20 masks
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.