1. Always check your Spray Match before spraying.
2. Sand down any rough edges using P.120 sanding paper.
3. Clean down using Besa 94 plastic cleaner using a cloth.
4. Mask off any areas you do not want to prime.
5. Use 1K Spray Putty to prime the unmasked areas.
6. Afer applying second coat, allow dry for 1 hour.
7. Rub surface down using P600 Sand Paper.
8. Repeat step 3.
9. Apply first light coat of your chosen colour.
10. Allow 5-10 minutes drying time before applying second coat.
11. Again allowing 5-10 minutes drying time before applying third coat if needed.
12. Allow 24 hours further drying before any handling.