JUNO® 2K Epoxy Anti-Corrosive Tar Paint Black - 15lt
JUNO® 2K Epoxy Tar Paint is a two-component paint composed of base and hardener. Specially conceived to obtain maximum resistance, adherence and mechanical features. Excellent for the protection of metal surfaces subjected to continuous or alternating immersion (in fresh or salt water), highly corrosive atmospheres or immersion in aggressive alkaline and moderately acidic chemicals.
- Kit includes 13 litres 2K Epoxy Paint + 2 litre 2k hardener = 15 litres in total.
- High anti-corrosive properties
- High waterproofing proferties
- Allows immersion in water
- Colour: Black Gloss
- 2 kits sizes available: 4 litre and 15 litre (incl hardener)
- Coverage - 7mt/sq per litre approx. (100µ dry film coat)
- 4 litre kit will cover 28 mt/sq approximately giving 1 coat
- 15 litre kit will cover 105 mt/sq approximately giving 1 coat.
- Touch dry - 2 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable - 18 hours minimum dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Thinning - 15% to 20% D-90 Epoxy thinner
- Application - Brush, air spray gun, airless assisted spray gun.
ON IRON : Apply mechanical cleaning to obtain a surface complying with the Swedish Standard SIS 055900/1967 grade ST3, or sandblasting up to Sa grade 2½ and possibly lower, depending on the state of the surface. The total elimination of the calamine is necessary to obtain optimal conditions of protection.
ON CEMENT : After applying a light washing “sandblasting” or mechanical cleaning to obtain a dry and stable support.
In all cases the substrate must be dry and free of grease.
If you require further information on this product or need help identifying a colour please call our sales office on 353-1-6261700 or e-mail email@example.com
Click On the Data Sheets to Download or View
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.