- Extremely pliable, soft silicone facepiece: Offers exceptionally high levels of user comfort and a good fit over a broad range of face shapes & sizes
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve: The Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator – even in hot and humid conditions
- Built to last: Durable construction and a wide range of spare parts
- Adjustable head harness: Enables the user to obtain a balanced, secure fit. Drop-down feature for easy removal during breaks
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to a wide range of 3M™ gas, vapour & particulate filters
- Size: Medium
- Compatible with 3M™ 2000, 5000 and 6000 Series filters to suit your individual needs
- Can be used with 3M™ Supplied Air Systems for your increased convenience and flexibility
- Unique head harness and optional drop-down strap design provide stability and ease of use
- Spares and accessories help you maintain the right level of comfort and protection
- New weight: 136g
- Size: Medium
- Standards approval: EN 140: 1998
- Please note that this is a basic mask without filters or pre-filters.
The 7500 Series offers exceptionally high levels of wearer comfort and a good fit across a broad range of face shapes & sizes. Suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, the innovative comfort features help to ensure that the respirator is worn consistently over long periods.
For a reusable respirator that’s comfortable to wear, use 3M™ Reusable Half Face Mask 7502. The facepiece has a soft sealing surface that’s been specially designed with the end-user in mind. Our medium-size half-face mask features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve to reduce heat build-up by allowing warm, exhaled air to escape. And with low breathing resistance, it’s comfortable to wear and work in for many hours at a time. The unique head harness fits well with our hardhats and hearing protection, and the optional drop-down strap design provides stability and ease of use. A twin-filter design means the weight is evenly distributed with minimal obstruction to your field of vision. It protects against gases, vapours and particulates, and the bayonet-style connection fits to a broad range of twin lightweight filters which can be equipped to your individual needs. It can be used with 3M™ Supplied Air Systems for your increased convenience and flexibility, and connects with all 3M™ 2000, 5000 and 6000 Series filters (except 3M™ 6098 or 6099). The 7500 Series has a specially designed range of spares and accessories to help you maintain the right level of comfort and protection when parts become worn or damaged.