- The new BenBow PK70 is a multi-purpose paint spray gun for the more demanding daily use in industrial painting, paint shops and workshops. The body is made of high quality aluminium. The needle and tip are made of stainless steel. The spray gun has no O-rings and all seals are made of Teflon. You can work with a wide range of liquids without the gun leaking or starting to rust.
- The BenBow PK70 has been completely redesigned by us and has a very comfortable, ergonomic design. We have tested different versions in other partner companies and this shape has been preferred by the majority of master painters.
- The spray gun is very comfortable to hold and can be guided with incredible precision because it is so light but still – it has a firm and secure grip.
- The jet can be adjusted as desired so the material is always sprayed precisely and evenly. This cap consumes a smaller volume of air and produces a medium pressure. Essentially, it uses less air than an HVLP air cap, but with slightly more pressure than HVLP. The end result is that the transfer efficiency is similar to that of HVLP air guns (about 60%). Particularly suitable for wood stains and similar thin surfaces, the finest atomization erf
- The settings on the spray gun can be adjusted continuously and accurately, so you always have full control over your tool.
|Package Dimensions||23 x 16.2 x 13.6 cm|
|Item Weight||760 g|