- Teak Oil preserves, protects and revives by replacing natural oils in unpolished indoor and outdoor wood.
- It is exceptionally good at nourishing and feeding hardwoods such as Teak, Afromosia, Garden Furniture and Veneers.
- Teak Oil reduces weathering, greying (denaturing) and the risk of wooden surfaces splitting.
- It is sometimes wrongly assumed that Teak Oils should only be used on Teak.
- However, in reality it is ideal for any wood which is dry or cracked.
- Exterior timbers like garden furniture will benefit from several coats and the Teak Oil gives a low sheen finish.