Motip® Blue Gloss Removable Coating:
- High-grade quality
- Protective coat against stone-chips, scratches, dirt, wetness
- Resistant to diluted acids, fats, oils
- Very good coverage
- Excellent adhesion on many materials such as metals, plastics (PP, PE, PVC), glass
- Not applicable on porous surfaces, e.g. wood, concrete, stone
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Suitable to paint indoor and outdoor objects
- Do not apply on 1K lacquers, but only on blank metals, 2K paintwork, original car paintwork.
- Very good resistant to customary cleaning agents (e.g. rim cleaner)
- Short-term resistant to car wash plants
- Not conducting, but not electrical isolating!
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL DATA
- Basis of the binder: rubber-like polymere
- Colour: miscellaneous
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
Gloss Finish: >80
Depending on consistence and colour of the ground:
400 ml are sufficient for 0.2 – 0.4 m² (if 5 layers are applied)
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch, peelable: after approx. 2 hours
Cured: after approx. 6-8 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: approx. 100°C
- Storage stability:
10 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%), storage in the closed, original container. Store frost-free.
- Size: aerosol cans, maximal nominal volume 400 ml, as set with 2 cans of 400 ml
- The surface you want to treat has to be clean, dry and free from rust and fat as well as smooth and solvent-resistant.
- Do not paint on porous or rough surfaces. From smooth surfaces you can easily peel off the film afterwards.
- Do not prime!
- Mask the area wich you do not want to paint carefully with paper.
- Before application, the object which you want to paint, has to be cleaned thoroughly from fat, oil or silicone with a customery, not too sharp cleaning agent
- Before use, shake the can thoroughly for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Test the spray at an unobstrusive spot; this makes sure that the can’s contents has the desired colour, and that the surface is compatible with the paint.
- Spray crosswise layers from a distance of 25 cm. Apply a very thin layer first (do not try to get coverage immediately). Then apply at least 4 more layers of product.
- The more layers you apply, the better you can remove the foil afterwards.
- It is important to allow each layer to dry for approx. 10 minutes, before you apply the next coat. This way you can apply coat after coat.
- In case you wish a high-gloss surface, you can apply 1 cross-coat of the Motip Removable coating Gloss Finish
Advices for the painting of wheel rims:
- Carefully mask wheels and inner surface of the rim with e.g. paper. To fix the paper you can use customary masking tape.
- Remove the masking paper and tape immediately after painting the last layer.
- To avoid that the paint coat cracks, you should coat sufficiently thick in critical areas (e.g. angles and edges). Anyhow, you can easily repair cracks and damages in the film by applying a new coat of SPRAYPLAST.
Advices for the painting of Neon colours:
- It is necessary to have a white undercoat of Motip Removable coating white. Please apply 4 coats in white and one coat in the Neon colour.
Advices for the painting with Gloss Finish:
- You can use the Gloss Finish as final coat to give earlier painted matt or satin-gloss shades a high-gloss. In this case you have to apply 4 coats of colour shade and 1 coat of the Gloss Finish
- If you use Gloss Finish as a transparent high gloss protective coat, you have to apply 5 coats of the Gloss Finish.
- Approx. 6 – 8 hours after applying the last coat, the Removable Coating is fully dry.
- The painted coat does resist very good to customary cleaning agents.
- It is also possible to clean the rims in the car washer.
- In case of steam-cleaning, keep a distance of at least 25 cm.
TIPS FOR SPRAY PAINTING
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
- MoTip Carbon Gloss 1 500ml Aerosol 04304
- MoTip Orange Gloss 1 500ml Aerosol 04306
- MoTip Black Gloss 1 500ml Aerosol 04302
- MoTip White Gloss 1 500ml Aerosol 04303
- MoTip Transparent Gloss 1 500ml Aerosol 04307
- MoTip Black Matt 1 500ml Aerosol 04301
- MoTip Blue Gloss 1 500ml Aerosol 04308
- MoTip Yellow Fluorescent 1 500ml Aerosol 04310
- MoTip Green Gloss 1 500ml Aerosol 04305
- MoTip Red Gloss 1 500ml Aerosol 04309
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press “printing preview/further products”.
EXAMPLES FOR USE