ROCOL® Contractor Fusion Spot and Survey Marking Paint
Contractor® fusion supports corporate purchasers social and environmental responsibilities, minimising the Health and Safety risks for the user without compromising the trusted superior performance you would expect from a ROCOL product. Many of the features are unique when compared against other spot marking paints on the market.
- Contractor® Fusion can be applied by hand but for ease of application the use of an Easyline® Hand Held Applicator is recommended.
- Semi-permanent spot and survey marking paint – Lasts 3 to 6 months.
- UP TO 90% MORE PAINT THAN SIMILAR SPOT MARKERS
- Patented clog-free spray through cap
- Non-irritant formula under the CLP regulation*
- Not harmful to the environment*
- Not harmful to aquatic life*
- Effective on damp and 0°C surfaces
- One pass system gives excellent, bright, durable markings that are required to last 3 – 6 months**
- Extra tough 18Bar rated aerosol cans minimises the risk of puncture or failure in high temperatures
- Fast drying-touch dry in 5 minutes
- Colour coded range for cable, water, gas and electric company use
- Suitable for marking surfaces such as asphalt or tarmac, concrete, metals, timber, soil, grass, sand, gravel, artificial/natural stone, brickwork and composites
- Evaluated under EC Directive 1272/2008
**Duration may vary due to surface conditions, weather, paint thickness and traffic levels. We recommend you test a small area before use.
- A general guide to colour usage is; White = Line demarcation, Yellow = Caution/Hazard, Red = Danger/Warning/Fire Area, Blue = Prohibition/Restriction, Green = Direction/Route, Orange = Storage/Loading,Black & Grey = Cover existing lines