Rocol® Temporary® Fusion Spot Marking Spray Yellow 750ml
Temporary spot and survey marking spray (2 to 3 months)
Availability: In stock
- €19.49 when you buy 3 - Save 5%
- €18.46 when you buy 6 - Save 10%
ROCOL® Temporary® Fusion Spot and Survey Marking Paint
TEMPORARY® fusion supports corporate purchasers’ social and environmental responsibilities, minimising Health and Safety risks for the user without compromising the trusted superior performance you would expect from a ROCOL product. Many of the features are unique when compared with other removable spot marking paints on the market.
- Temporary® Fusion can be applied by hand but for ease of application the use of an Easyline® Hand Held Applicator is recommended.
- Semi-permanent spot and survey marking paint - Lasts 2 to 3 months.
- Developed to be instantly removed once dry with water and a brush
- Will also fade naturally over a 2 – 3 month period.
- OVER 100% MORE PAINT THAN SIMILAR SPOT MARKERS
- Patented clog-free spray through cap
- Non-irritant formula under the CLP regulation
- Not harmful to the environment
- Not harmful to aquatic life
- Removable with water and a stiff brush
- One pass system gives excellent, bright durable markings
- Extra tough 18Bar rated aerosol cans minimizes risk of puncture or failure in high temperatures
- Fast drying-touch dry in 5 minutes
- Colour coded range for identifying electric, gas, water, cables etc.
- Suitable for marking surfaces such as asphalt or tarmac, concrete, metals, timber, soil, grass sand and gravel, artificial and natural stone, brickwork and composites
- Ideal for pavement spot marking in areas where permanent paint lines do not want to be left after work has been completed
- Evaluated under EC Directive 1272/2008
**Duration may vary due to surface conditions, weather, paint thickness and traffic levels. We recommend you test a small area before use.
- A general guide to colour usage is; White = Line demarcation, Yellow = Caution/Hazard, Red = Danger/Warning/Fire Area, Blue = Prohibition/Restriction, Green = Direction/Route, Orange = Storage/Loading,Black & Grey = Cover existing lines
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.