RUBBERcomp® Red Semi Gloss Rubber Coating 400ml
RUBBERcomp is a multi-purpose, air drying specialty rubber coating. It can be easily applied by spraying. It protects coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, and skidding /slipping, and provides a comfortable, controlled grip. RUBBERcomp remains flexible and stretchy over time and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions. It has been tested and proven in temperatures from -30°C to +90°C. Simply peel off to remove.
Availability: In stock
RUBBERcomp® Rubber coating can be used in the house, work shop, office, marine etc. In fact it can be used for just about any surface
- Metal - Improves wear resistance, corrosion resistance, vibration reduction, sound damping, electrical insulation.
- Wood - Seals and prevents cracking.
- Glass - improves shatter-proof features.
- Textiles and Ropes - weatherproofs, prevents rotting and fraying.
- Plastics - forms an elastic, scratch resistant layer.
- Rubber - forms an elastic, scratch resistant layer.
- Paper and Cardboard - provides a weatherproof, tear resistant layer
- 400ml Spray can
- Available in 16 colours
See Data Sheets for full Technical Details
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.