QCide© SP Concentrate Food Safe Sanitising Disinfectant - 10lt (2 Pack of 5lt)
Availability: In stock
QCide™ SP Concentrate is a concentrated odourless anti-microbial disinfectant suitable for use in professional food production environments. It is a formulate QAC (quaternary ammonium compound) based disinfectant with 5% active biocide, and for disinfectant action against viruses a dilution ratio of up to 1:200 (non-rinse) can be used for spray/fogging applications.
- Concentrate contains 5% active biocide w/w
- Tested to EN13697 and EN1650
- Food Safe
- Highly versatile product capable of being used as a sanitiser or disinfectant at various concentrations
- For spray disinfection applications the required concentration is 1 part disinfectant to 200 parts water (1:200). This results in a highly cost effective solution.
- 2 x 5 litre per box.
Mix at 1:200, which means a cost of £0.19 per litre of ready-to-use RTU disinfectant
In stock now for delivery
To date, no tests of formulated disinfecting products specifically against SARS-CoV-2 are available. However, research conducted on related coronaviruses demonstrated highly efficient inactivation of human coronaviruses (HCoV) on surfaces using QAC based products. QAC sanitising agents are listed on the CBC (Centre for Biocide Chemistries) of products approved by the
US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use against emerging enveloped viral pathogens and can be used during the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Sophisticated Anti-microbial Blend QCide™ SP
Concentrate employs a potentiated biocidal package
which provides a significantly faster and wider
scope of kill.
Penetration To provide ultimate sanitization of target
surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has
been combined with super-wetting technology. This
enables the biocide to penetrate faster and deeper
into the inner-structure of fibre and porous
Eliminates odours QCide™ SP Concentrate eliminates
odours at their source by powerful anti-microbial
action against odour causing germs.
Broad Spectrum of Activity QCide™ SP Concentrate
has lethal capacity against an extremely broad scope
of microorganisms, making it the ideal product for a
wide variety of applications.
Provides a Safe Working Environment Ideal for
removing or minimizing dangerous micro-organisms
ahead of continuing with normal work.
- Disinfects bio-contaminated surfaces.
- Hard surface disinfectant only.
- Not to be used on skin.
- Not to be use on medical devices or other therapeutic.
- Add 5ml per litre of clean water (1:200) for misting/fogging/spraying disinfection non rinse applications.
- Add 20ml per litre of clean water (1:20) for detergency & disinfection action combined.
- Add 40ml per litre of clean water (1:40) for deep clean sanitising applications.
PRECAUTIONS & BEST PRACTICE
- Wet fogging gives the best coverage when disinfecting whole rooms.
- Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Observe all safety directions and read the SDS before use.
- Use all PPE as advised in the Safety Data Sheet.
- Ventilation: Ensure there is sufficient for the area.
- Respiratory protection: Self-contained breathing apparatus must be available in case of an emergency.
- Hand protection: Gloves (alkali-resistant). Breakthrough time of the glove material >8 hours.
- Eye protection Tightly fitting eye goggles. Ensure eye bath is to hand.
- Skin protection: Alkali resistant protective clothing
DIRECTIONS FOR SPRAY FOGGING USE
- Dilute 1:200 with water prior to use for disinfection action only (no detergency)
- If necessary pre-clean surfaces prior to sanitisation to remove heavy soiling
- Spray/fog onto surface using an approved sanitising spray fogger
- Allow dwell time of at least 5 minutes
- If using in food preparation areas, ensure surfaces are rinsed prior to use
- At 1:200 dilution, QCideTM SP Concentrate does not need to be rinsed. If left to air dry, a residual coating remains for longer protection from micro-organisms.
Click On the Data Sheets to Download or View
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.