QCide© SP Ready To Use Food Safe Sanitising Disinfectant - 10lt (2 Pack of 5lt)
Availability: In stock
To date, no tests of formulated disinfecting products specifically against SARS-CoV-2 are available. However, research conducted on related coronaviruses demonstrated highly efficient inactivation of human coronaviruses (HCoV) on surfaces using QAC based products. QAC sanitising agents are listed on the CBC (Centre for Biocide
Chemistries) of products approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use against emerging enveloped viral pathogens and can be used during the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
QCideTM SP RTU requires a dwell time of only 5 minutes for spray fogging applications. This is the product of choice for achieving rapid sanitisation of environments with a minimal set-up procedure.
- Sophisticated Anti-microbial Blend QCideTM SP RTU employs a potentiated biocidal package which provides a significantly faster and wider scope of kill.
- Penetration To provide ultimate sanitization of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This enables the biocide to penetrate faster and deeper into the inner-structure of fibre and porous substrates.
- Broad Spectrum of Activity QCideTM SP RTU has lethal capacity against an extremely broad scope of microorganisms, making it the ideal product for awide variety of applications.
- Provides a Safe Working Environment Ideal for removing or minimizing dangerous micro-organisms ahead of continuing with normal work.
- 2 x 5 litre per box.
- Disinfects bio-contaminated surfaces
- Hard surface disinfectant only
- Not to be used on skin
- The disinfectant is not to be used on medical devices or other therapeutic goods.
PRECAUTIONS & BEST PRACTICE
- Wet fogging gives the best coverage when disinfecting whole rooms.
- Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Observe all safety directions and read the SDS before use.
- Use all PPE as advised in the Safety Data Sheet.
- It is essential that surfaces are thoroughly clean before application of sanitiser. Rinse food surfaces thoroughly before handover.
- Ventilation Ensure there is sufficient for the area.
- Hand protection Gloves (alkali-resistant).
- Eye protection Tightly fitting eye goggles.
- Ensure eye bath is to hand.
- Skin protection Alkali resistant protective clothing
DIRECTIONS FOR SPRAY FOGGING USE
- If necessary pre-clean surfaces prior to sanitisation to remove heavy soiling
- Spray/fog onto surface using an approved sanitising spray fogger
- Allow dwell time of at least 5 minutes
- If using in food preparation areas, ensure surfaces are rinsed prior to use QCideTM SP RTU does not need to be rinsed. If left to air dry, a residual coating remains for longer protection from micro-organisms
Click On the Data Sheets to Download or View
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.