Sanique Sanigard S-1 Electrostatic Sprayer
The ergonomic design of the S1 coupled with its light weight ensures that it remains comfortable to hold over extended periods. This is a critical feature, given that the lithium battery power source has a run time of several hours. With a spray pattern that can be adjusted between 40 Qm through to 100 Qm the S1 is suitable for a large number of applications using various sanitising solutions. The S1 atomizes the solution to such a degree that it becomes a fogging spray - extremely small and light drops. Through the electrostatic charge generated by the sprayer these drops are attracted by the targeted surface and, as they lay down they create a sanitizing coating which effectively reaches every point of the area to be treated.
- Max coverage: 350m2
- Tank capacity: 1 ltr standard (long range back pack available)
- Nozzle: Full cone
- Particle size: 40/80/100 Qm
- Flow rate: 45 ml/min (40 Qm) 77 ml/min (80 Qm) 138 ml/min (100 Qm)
- Power supply: 18 volt Li-on battery 2000 mAh
- Optional upgrade: 18 volt Li-on battery 4000 mAh
- Battery run time: Up to 6 hours
- Dimensions (mm): 417l x 280h x 90w
- Weight, no battery: 1.3 kg
- Weight, with battery: 1.7 kg
- Weight RTU: 2.7 kg
Recommended Areas Of Use
Hotels • Airports • Hospitals • Shopping Centres • Car
Garages & Dealerships • Sports stadiums • Public
Transport Including Buses & Trains • Offices • Industrial
Premises • Educational Facilities & Many More.
Click On the Data Sheets to Download or View
Click On the Instructions file to Download or View
- No Files attached with this product.