1. What the paint is designed to be used on.
2. The preparation of the surface to be painted and the conditions for the use of the paint.
3. How you should apply the paint.
4. How much paint you will need.
5. How long will the paint take to dry.
6. How to mix thinners if needed and what ratios you will need.
Please remember that all manufactures have different ways of producing technical data sheets but the information is generally the same.
It is very important that you follow the manufactures instructions carefully as modern paints are very precise and it could be a very expensive learning curve if you get it wrong.