All Airflow spray booths are designed to both meet the latest European regulations and comply with HSG 178 -‘ The Spraying of Flammable Liquids’ with the benefit of the CE mark.
Consideration should always be given to replacement air which, in volume, should equal that being ventilated whilst the exhaust fan or fans are in operation.
- External Dimensions – 2.25m high* x 5.5m wide x 2.25m deep* (*Excluding 0.55m long fan, e.g. top and rear fan mounting options available)
- Internal Working Area – 2.2m high x 5.4m wide x 1.2m deep (extendable by standard modules)
- Ventilation – 2 x Airflow 2.2kW non-flameproof belt-driven axial flow fan (single, three phase and flameproof options available) – 2 x 630mm diameter flue to atmosphere
- Filter Media – Options: Standard concertina type High-efficiency concertina type (additional cost) Open-weave matting (requiring frame conversion at additional cost)
- Noise Levels – Booth face: unattenuated – 87dB(A) attenuated – 73dB(A) – Free field: unattenuated – 76dB(A) @ 3 duct dia (approx)
* Noise levels are provided for guidance purposes only, as they are likely to be affected by other factors, e.g. additional sources of noise within the surrounding area, type of filter medium, installation format, etc.