ColorCan® Kitchen Cabinet 2K Paint is a 2-Pack (paint + hardener) product that is designed to bond onto a huge range of cabinet finishes including pre-painted, laminated & hard wood units. ColorCan® Kitchen Cabinet paint can be brushed, rolled or sprayed and will bond directly onto cabinets without the need for expensive primers and adhesion promoters.
- Available in 1lt and 4lt paint Kit. (Kit includes 2K enamel + 2K hardener + 2K Poly Thinners 9018/1, mixing cup + gloves)
- Brush, Roll or Spray it with professional equipment.
- Available in Gloss and Satin finishes.
- Available in many colour standards such as: RAL, RAL Design, NCS, BS, Farrow & Ball, Colortrend etc
- Solvent based
- Great adherence and elasticity
- Excellent resistance to cooking oils, lubricants, solvents and aggressive chemicals
- Resists dry heat up to 150ºC
- Excellent coverage
- Excellent gloss retention
- Easy application
- Coverage – 10 to 12m2/litre approx.
- 1 litre kit will cover 10 to 12 mt/sq approximately giving 1 coat
- 4 litre kit will cover 40 to 48 mt/sq approximately giving 1 coat
- Touch dry – 2 to 4 hours dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Recoatable – 24 hours minimum dependent upon temperature / humidity
- Thinning – 10% to 15% with 2K Poly thinners 9018/1
- Application – Brush, roller, air spray gun, airless assisted spray gun.
- 1 Litre kit contains: 1 x litre 2K Poly Paint + 1 x 250ml K0722 Hard, 1 x litre 2K Poly thinner 9018, 1 x Paint Mix Cup 1.3lt, 1 x Pair Nitrile Gloves.
- 4 Litre kit contains: 3 x litre 2K Poly Paint + 1 x litre K0722 Hard, 1 x litre 2K Poly thinner 9018, 1 x Paint Mix Cup 1.3lt, 1 x Pair Nitrile Gloves
If you require further information on this product or need help identifying a colour please call our sales office on 353-1-6261700.